John Reese has just opened Opportunity.com for affiliate marketers. Is it worth the money? What are the advantages of using it? Any disadvantages?
Opportunity.com is introduced as affiliate marketing strategy and promises a great model to create an online business. To some this model may not be new, for others it’s a valuable knowledge. Essentially, this strategy is based around the most lucrative Internet marketing model – email marketing.
That is, you would build your mailing list by giving away free stuff or bonuses, then send out promotions to your list over time. The key elements are building the list in first place, then strategically sending out the promotions. Opportunity.com teaches all that.
But that’s not why it caught my eye. There’s nothing special in this method and with some time spent researching and trial and error, you could learn that for free on your own. Or get some cheap course on that (although Opportunity.com is quite cheap itself). The reason why it’s so special is that it’s a directory with only the best affiliate offers. That means the offers are tested and you will know that every single of them converts and is worth promoting. Not only that, those offers will come with reports giving you insight how to promote them. That info is something you want to have as an affiliate.
To recap, Opportunity.com provides:
- Affiliate, e-mail marketing training
- Directory of only proven affiliate offers
- Market intelligence for effective offer promotion
- New offer alert system
- It has comprehensive training.
- The offer directory with market reports is really a unique and powerful service. It’s valuable for any affiliate, beginner or advanced, even for the experts. It’s literally half the job done for you.
- Even though Opportunity.com seems like a great opportunity (no pun intended), there will always be a group of people that it’s just not for them. For one, if you’re not doing affiliate marketing (and just selling your products, for example), only the e-mail marketing part would be of use to you, but that would be overpaying. And if you consider market research to be your forte, you may find it redundant, unless of course you want this job outsourced.
Opportunity.com is a great service, and I want to emphasize that word. It’s a service that aims to help you in your affiliate endeavors. And knowing that such a figure as John Reese is behind it, you can only expect quality service.