Looks like I’m on a spree tonight. There’s another freshly released Internet marketing product that has caught my attention. And the reason why I got interested in it is this. eSlumdog Millionaire is all about unconventional traffic methods. That is, it says good bye to SEO, PPC, Web 2.0, social marketing, classifieds, you name it. Rather it focuses on how you can make others do all the work for you.
- Alternative free traffic methods. Google is unstable so are all traffic methods, to add something to your traffic arsenal is only a good idea.
- It’s laid out in a simple step-by-step manner which is ought to be easy for you to use
- A program that has something different to offer
- I wasn’t sure if it’s an advantage or a draw back, but I put it here. To take the best of eSlumdog Millionaire you have to have something to sell. Affiliate programs won’t cut it, because in essence this program is about you getting affiliates work for you. But it will show you how you can easily to team up with someone who has something to sell or how to easily get a product.
- If you’re already having at least some success with other online marketing methods, and there are many, you may want to focus on what you’re already doing. Only buy it if you think it will really help you.
All in all it’s a good product that brings something somewhat new to the table. It’s quite affordable and really interesting.