The word “guru” is used very loosely in the Internet marketing industry – everyone who knows more than the basics can become a “guru” by simply throwing a report together. But there are those people who really deserve to be called a guru, and Eben Pagan is one of them. He’s one of those people who you know will deliver and over-deliver many times over. This time I wanna write about the re-opening of his Ignition project.
Ignition is a home study course that’s aimed to help people start a real business online and help them succeed with it step by step. There are a lot of products about this, but I don’t know of any other products that would come anywhere near in quality and amount of knowledge that comes from Eben Pagan. The last product I’ve gone through from him was the Guru Home Study Course, and all I can say without too much hype is that it was overwhelming in a good sense. It’s like learning to play basketball from Michael Jordan. He’s on the level of his own.
The Ignition course is three-fold. The first part covers the basics and teaches you all fundamentals, not only of online marketing and business, but the classic marketing as well. The second part is a two-day web seminar that will show you 10 business models and how to implement them. The seminars will cover:
- Information publishing
- Virtual assistants and what they mean to your business
- Membership sites
- Niche websites
- Social media
- Getting traffic from Google
- Using webinars in your business
- Selling products on eBay and Amazon
- Other marketing techniques
- Step-by-step guides how to start
The third part consists of 10 webinars that show you all the nuts and bolts about e-commerce and step-by-step tutorials how to set things up, how to use web technologies, and so on.
With that said, as great as stuff from Eben Pagan is, everything has its drawbacks, and so does Ignition course. They aren’t that bad, but still worth to consider:
- Ignition is geared towards beginners, and despite the fact that even advanced marketers will take something from it (I’m speaking from experience), you have to consider if it’s worth an investment if you’re not a beginner.
- If you get it, be prepared to dedicate some time. As I mentioned, Eben’s products are literally huge and to go through it all will take time. So again, if you’re not a beginner, it’s something to be aware about. It can be both, a good and a bad thing.
To sum up, Ignition will benefit the beginners more than anyone else. It’s hard to recommend anyone else to learn from. Even if you have some experience, you will always learn something new from one of the Internet marketing legends.